From:
"Bradley.Hudson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 1994 18:50:00 ET
I am a professor of Museum Studies at Syracuse University.  I have an
African student who is earnestly seeking funding sources to help him found
a Children's Science Museum in his home country of Cameroon.  We Believe it
is vital to introduce the sciences at an early age to the children of this
region, in order to promote technological advancement.

Can anyone help give direction for this undertaking?  We are seeking names
of appropriate funding agencies or governmental offices which could help.
We are also looking for contact names.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you might give.

Sincerly
Bradley Hudson, Adj. Professor
voice 315/443-4098