From:
Geoffrey Woodcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:20:16 -0400
Hi Emanuele:

About a year ago, we ordered 5 laminate top tables and have had no problems with them at all.  No obvious odors or offgassing that I ever noticed. We ordered these from Uline:

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-1135-LAM/Packing-Tables/Packing-Table-60-x-30-Laminate-Top

Under the packing table accessories link, they have the option to order casters and drawers to go along with the table and we have those.  They basically function as giant, 60"x30" carts and they're really heavy duty.  God help you if you need to lift them off the ground, but they can hold quite a bit of weight.  You can roll two of them together, lock the wheels, and have a giant work surface.  It gives us a very versatile surface to work with.

I hope you're able to find something that works well for you.

Geoff Woodcox
Assistant Curator of Collections
State Historical Society of North Dakota