From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:43:18 -0800
I'm confident, if this question were posted to the ADA-LAW list, you
will find someone(s) who could readily answer this question in detail.
 I am responding publically because ADA compliance is important for
all of us.

Follow this link for enrollment instructions:

http://www.NeoSoft.com:80/internet/paml/groups.A/ada-law.html

(note that if the link wraps as it has before posting, the whole link
has to be included in the address.)

Gayle Montgomery
Southern California

---"Burnett, Jennifer Ann" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with a vendor who can sell (or custom
build)
> an ADA- compatible computer station that will be out in the public
area
> for a PC and printer? We are looking for a well designed piece
> (something that looks like it belongs in a museum and not a
classroom).

> Any leads would be appreciated!
>
> Jennifer Burnett
> Business Manager