From:
Terry Grose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 1994 20:49:52 EDT
I certainly do read the journal, and hopefully I'm not in the minority.  The
one thing that I'd caution you on is double-checking that you can actually
get a subscription without joining AAA, the "parent organization" of the
society for museum anthropology.  General membership in AAA is around $100,
which is awfully steep even for those of us who started life as
anthropologists...

Baylor has both bachelor's and master's programs in Museum Studies, and I
find the journal extremely useful, particularly in teaching material culture
research.

Terry Grose
Collections Manager and Asst. Prof.
Strecker Museum Complex/Dept. of Museum Studies
Baylor University