From:
"Phillips, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:55:21 -0500
Tracy,

If you haven't yet looked here, I would recommend you explore the Board
Source's web site for information on tools and resources:

http://www.boardsource.org/

Good luck and best regards,

Amy

Amy J. Phillips
Gift Registrar
Smithsonian Institution
1000 Jefferson Drive SW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20013-7012
202-633-5072 (Phone)
202-786-2516 (Fax)
Mail to:  PO Box 37012, MRC-035
              Washington, DC 20560-0035

Become part of the Smithsonian experience and subscribe now to
Smithsonian Focus, a free monthly e-newsletter:
http://go.si.edu/smithsonian/join