From:
Kathy Henri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:31:34 -0800
Hello list,
After nearly 14 years, I've decided to leave my position as Collections
Manager at the Ventura County Museum of History & Art, effective November
30th. I have decided to be home for a while with my daughter, who started
first grade this year. I have really enjoyed the wisdom and support of the
list members over the years, and will miss reading about problems I thought
no one else understood! (See below for the position announcement)
Thank you!
Kathy Henri
Collections Manager
Ventura County Museum of History & Art
100 East Main Street
Ventura, CA 93001
(805) 653-0323 x. 20
www.venturamuseum.org

Collections Manager, Ventura County Museum of History & Art

Nonprofit Museum seeks manager for collection of approx. 30,000 objects and
artworks relating to Ventura County. Duties include accessions and
deaccessions, loans, database management (PastPerfect), monitoring Museum
environment and evaluating conservation needs, assisting other staff with
exhibition planning, and preparation for major expansion of museum facility.
Salaried position, 30 to 40 hours per week. See the Museum's website at
www.venturamuseum.org for more information about the Museum. Contact Tim
Schiffer, Executive Director, to apply: [log in to unmask] or (805)
653-0323, ext. 11