From:
"(Frank Gregory)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 17:25:36 -0500
Hi Patricia,

I have a complete shop and could make exactly what you are looking for.  One
of the many things I do is fabricate exhibit mounts, conservation framing
and exhibit design and fabrication.  If you are interested you can email me
the specifications or simply what expect the baskets to transport and in
what manner, and I can come up with an initial estimate.  Thanks.

Frank Gregory  www.frankgregory.com

At 03:08 PM 02/10/2001 -0500, Patricia Keller wrote:
>Can anyone direct me to a source for acquiring padded baskets for hand-carrying
>artifacts?  I thought I would check here for ready-mades before I got
started on
>hunting down supplies to make our own.
>
>Thanks very much!
>
>Patricia Keller