From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:41:26 -0500
Thus, my emphasis on "certification."  It says more about knowledge and
skills in a particular area (if developed correctly) than a degree.  My
degrees are in history.  Did they prepare me to run a museum.  No, but
twenty years of developing and running non-profit organizations did.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
museum_bob