From:
Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:00:11 -0400
Dusty, perhaps it is good to know,  as a naive gen-Xer, that we oldish
museum coots have opinions about everything and generally love to discuss
them.
Unfortunately I find on the list that there are some problems that no one
seems to have a good solution for, despite our collective wisdom.
Candace Perry