From:
David Condon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 20:27:13 -0400
Greetings,

We are working on a networking grant proposal, one element of which would
be a couple years of salary support for a newly created position of a
network and systems administrator. I am seeking sample job descriptions,
required qualifications and salary ranges for network/systems administrators
in a North American museum context. Any responses would be used only as
models to develop our own position description and project costs for the
grant budget, and will be held in strict confidence.

If you can help me with this, responses may be emailed to me or send hard
copy to:

David Condon, Librarian
Cleveland Museum of Natural History
1 Wade Oval Drive, University Circle
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-1767

Many thanks for your assistance.

David Condon

--
"Yes, we plot no less than the destruction of the West. Just the other day a
friend and I came up with the most pernicious academic scheme to date for