From:
Brigid Brink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:04:27 -0600
You're speaking of the ACUMG (Association of College and University Museums and Galleries), which I am the coordinator for.  ACUMG was organized in 1980, and has approximately 380 current members nationwide.  ACUMG addresses the issues that are relavant and unique to college and
university museums and galleries.  We hold an annual conference in conjunction with the AAM meeting.  On May 13, 2000, our conference will be held at Annapolis, Maryland, and the theme is "Town & Gown: Museums as a Bridge Between University and Community".  For more information,
please visit our web page at:   www.snomnh.ou.edu/acumg/
or, you may write to:
Brigid Brink, ACUMG Coordinator
Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
2401 Chautauqua Ave.
Norman, OK  73072

--
Brigid Brink