From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:33:17 -0500
Hi Peter,

In your response to Larry on the potential cause of left-handedness, you
contradict yourself.  You write that "the prevalent medical explanation
for left handedness seemed to be that it results from a minor deficit in
brain development during the early stages of fetal growth."  You go on
to describe left-handedness as a "preference."  Something biophysical
cannot be a choice, eh?

Something to ponder . . . Yours truly,

Jay Heuman
Visitor & Volunteer Services Coordinator
Joslyn Art Museum http://www.joslyn.org
2200 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE     68102
Phone: 402-342-3300, ext. 298