From:
Kelly McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:59:16 -0400
The Art Gallery of Ontario, where I work, has two unions.  CAW (Canadian
Auto Workers) for our security staff, and OPSEU (Ontario Public Service
Employees Union) for the rest of the staff except, of course, management &
certain executive assistants & finance staff.  The result?  Perhaps the best
salaries in our field in the country.

Kelly McKinley
Education Department
Art Gallery of Ontario