From:
Kelly Goulette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:35:22 -0700
We are currently revising our collection policy and find it lacking in the realm of exhibits generally.  More specifically, we would like it to address the incorporation of  loaned objects into our own exhibitions, both temporary and "permanent".   I would like to know if anyone out there has a collection policy that contains exhibit related issues or can speak to this in any way.  Thanks in advance for your input!

Kelly Goulette
Registrar
Denver Museum of Natural History
2001 Colorado Boulevard