From:
Matthew MacArthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:45:07 -0400
[Apologies in advance for any cross-postings...we're trying to get the word
out.]  At this year's AAM conference we are presenting two sessions titled
"Museums Remixed" on the subject of visitor-authored experiences in museums
and online.  The sessions are targeted towards a broad audience - curators,
educators, designers, or anyone interested in the relationship between
museums and audiences.  In conjunction with the sessions we are hosting a
blog on the same subject.  Whether or not you will be attending the
conference sessions, we would love your participation on the blog as we look
at the state of museums and user participation, flesh out the issues, gather
examples, and share thoughts and concerns.  Please join us! And of course,
we'd love to see you in Chicago as well.

http://museumsremixed.blogspot.com

Matthew MacArthur
Director, New Media Program
National Museum of American History