From:
Peter Rebernik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 23:45:58 +0200
Yes, someone should really care about names and definitions: What is a
museum, what is a collection, why do we need a collection ....

But, others care about working the cultural field, keeping up humanity,
informing about human beings and their ambition to understand each other and
the world.

Be it a theatre, be it an exhibition, a science centre, a museum, a gallery,
an open space, a combination of theatre and museum, a conglomerate of it all
... some of us do care that it works and hits the hearts and brains of other
people.
If you do not move the soul of other people you might have a good defined
museum - but you are ashes in the world of burning culture.

Greetings from culture-full Vienna,

Peter, the enthusiastic Rebernik

 | PHAROS International - Bureau for Cultural Projects
 | Peter Rebernik, Dipl.-Ing.
 | Anton Baumgartner-Str. 44/C2/3/2
 | A - 1230 Wien / AUSTRIA
 | Tel.:  (+43 1) 667 7375
 | Fax:  (+43 1) 667 2984
 | Mobiltel.: (+43 664) 230 2767
 | Email: [log in to unmask] / Web: www.rebernik.at
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.