From:
Samantha Klema <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:20:48 -0600
** Proprietary **

I am posting this for the Midwest Museum Conference (MMC).

MMC is considering doing a workshop series separately from its annual
meeting.  We are looking for data from currently or recently offered
workshops to help us make this decision.  If anyone has offered a
workshop series, or decided not to, for museum professionals and is
willing to share your information, we would be grateful.  The specific
data we are looking for is:

cost analyst of workshop series
statistical data
any external data or research that helped in your decision
What was the basis of your decision about series?
When was is offered?
Where?  Near an airport or downtown?
What level of staff did you target?  Entry, Executive or Midlevel?  Why?
What region did you target?  Why?
Would you do series again?  Why?

If you are located in or within travel distance of Midwest:
What specific topics would you like to see offered?
How many days would be the best for you to attend:  I, 2 or 3 ?
What is the maximum cost you could afford to spend to attend?
What is your preferred city for series?
What is your preferred location in city, near airport or downtown?

Please respond off-line to:
Esther Hockett, Executive Director, MMC
fax 314-454-3112
e-mail [log in to unmask]