From:
Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:53:02 -0400
I, for one, would be fascinated to see, somewhere down the road, board
meetings of the tattooed and pierced. I wonder if there will be a turn on
the "squares" someday, where the tattooed and pierced begin to look down and
ostracize the those nonconformists who are wearing grey flannel suits.
Tattoos are ubiquitous (my soccer mom friends have them), as are piercings
(ditto), IMO, and after gazing at the dude on Project Runway's calligraphed
(not a word, probably, word police) neck for a few weeks, I think, eh,
what's new, show me something new.
Candace Perry, who is weary of the same old ennui