From:
Jill Santuccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:53:27 -0500
Hello all! I am the new director of marketing at the Levine Museum of the
New South (Charlotte, NC) and one of my first charges is data collection,
data collection, data collection. I would love to hear any advice or
thoughts (i.e. good vendors) on installing a kiosk in our lobby to have
visitors take a survey on their way out ... and possibly having other
stuff (restuarant recommendations, downtown map) on it. Since I am new to
the list-serve, I apologize if this is a topic that has already been
covered.
Thanks in advance  ...
Jill

Jill Santuccio