From:
Glen Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:40:08 +1100
Does anyone have any (economical) ideas for obtaining an amount of carpet (or
other material) for covering a gymnasium floor during a dinosaur exhibition? I
need approx 400 sq meters for a period of two months at the end of the year.
The floor must be covered as a condition of the lease on the space.

Can carpet hired for exhibitions? Or purchased second hand? And if so where?

Any ideas will be appreciated. We need to guarrantee that we will have this
material before we can finalise the space and thus the exhibition.

Thank you in advance!
Glen Moore
Director
Science Centre and Planetarium
Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
Email: [log in to unmask]  Fax: 042 836665 Tel: 042 215591