From:
Eileen Mott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:01:05 -0400
The Statewide Exhibitions Program at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
(Richmond) has  about 50 crated exhibitions that can be made available
for loan outside of the state, for reasonable loan fees.  Some are
original works of art (mostly works on paper) but others deal with
"historical" topics (i.e. "What Was It Like?" takes a look a childhood
at the turn of the century, through photographs from the Library of
Congress; "The Art of the Mapmaker" uses old maps to trace the
development of cartography; etc.)  Please contact me directly to receive
further information/catalogue.

Eileen B. Mott
Coordinator