From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 12:19:53 +0000
The following has just been posted to a range of British I.T. discussion
groups including [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]  In view of
the high proportion of women amongst the active users of MUSEUM-L
wordwide I thought I would pass this on, in case any colleague can help[
with this important study.

PLEASE reply OFF LIST - direct to Judith Fynn  -  [log in to unmask]

Patrick Boylan

P.S.  Sorry the line length in the forwarded text seems to have gone wrong -
problem with the original I think, but it prints out OK.