From:
Kristen Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:16:27 -0800
Dear Diane,

While I don't have data on programs held on 4/15, in recent memory we
had a large Family day scheduled on 4/15...but it was on a Sunday, so
no taxes were due.

Depending on what kind of event it is, would it be possible to bill
it as a "de-stressor"? Basically, get your taxes done and come take
your mind off of them? I work with a college population, and have a
monthly series just for students. While the one in December landed
before finals, we planned it as a study break, and had really high
attendance.

I'd be interested to hear what others find out about this date too.
(Aside from celebrating my birthday that day, of course...)

~Kristen