From:
Nancy Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:21:23 -0700
Hello,

I was a former admin. assistant at Gallery 10, Inc., here in Scottsdale,
AZ. This gallery may be a good resource to find out further information and
appraisal value (they may even want to purchase it). Contact Phil Cohen,
Owner/Director of Gallery 10, Inc.. The Scottsdale gallery number is (602)
488-1292. They are also located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He will be a great
help to you! Let him know that I referred him to you.

Nancy Scheer