From:
Tiffany Lyn Rodney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 23:01:34 -0400
Museum-Ler's,
My name is Tiffany Rodney.  I'm currently a graduate student in the
Museum Studies Program at George Washington University.  I will be in the
San Fransisco Bay Area between the 10th and 15th of May.  I am interested
in conducting informational interviews with museum professionals in the
area.  I am interested in meeting with persons working in administrative
or collections management areas of contemporary fine arts museums.  If
you would be willing to meet with me, or know someone who would, please
respond to me off the list at [log in to unmask]  Thank you in
advance for your help and response.

Tiffany Rodney
Museum Studies Graduate Student
The George Washington University