Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:46:33 -0400
I would like to invite you to please participate in the 2010,
International Museums & Mobile Survey. See
http://www.learningtimes.net/museums-mobile/

The 2010 International Museums & Mobile Survey is an international
research project that explores the international museum community’s use
and ambitions with mobile technology tools.  It builds on the success of
the 2009 survey, which received 200+ responses across 20 countries.

The 2010 survey is again being distributed internationally and takes about
5 minutes to complete. Like last year, we’ll be publishing the findings
online. The survey is open to all those working in this field: if that is
you, please participate! See http://www.learningtimes.net/museums-mobile/

For more information about this research or the results of the 2009
Survey, please visit:

http://www.learningtimes.net/museums-mobile/

We hope you find it interesting and choose to participate. And we look
forward to sharing the results!

Jonathan Finkelstein and Loic Tallon
http://www.learningtimes.net/museums-mobile/