From:
Lois Brynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:26:21 -0400
Nancy...

They MAY be an upfront expense, but going with a first rate group who
does museum master planning is well worth every cent!
The business plan is just one part of what they do.

If I were you, I would work with the board to develop a scope of work
and then put it out to bid.

You probably can get some advice--gratis--for a start from WhiteOak
Associates in MA.

I only mention them because they are the firm we settled upon and we
got 150% of what we paid for!

Good luck-- don't hestiate to email/call with questions.

Good luck,

Lois

Lois Brynes, Principal
     DeepTime Associates