From:
Deborah Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 01:34:31 -0400
If by "Discovery Drawers" you mean drawers for collection objects that have
glass tops so visitors can open them and see objects without being able to
touch objects, you might get in touch witih Delta Designs in Topeka, Kansas.
 I am sorry I don't have their contact numbers handy.  We have had a number
of such drawer units made for collection storage and have also used them in
exhibitions.  If you would like further information about them, let me know.

Deborah Cooper
Museum Collections Coordinator