From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:02:55 -0800
Yes, I agree with Becky.

If he has complaints regarding the docent training
program, have him work with the appropriate staff
person to improve training. And, if he is considered a
fairly good teacher, have him start teaching some of
these training programs.

If he will not go to the President himself with these
complaints, as has been suggested to him, it may be
time for the President to take some time and talk to
him--since the President may be the only one this guy
will actually respect and possibly obey.

If the problems in the community are as bad as you
have suggested, the President would want to take the
time and handle this situation, once and for all. I
know, if I was the President, I would want to get the
situation handled, even if I had to do it.

gaw

--- Rebecca Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>