From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 1994 13:45:26 -0400
Stephen Ferguson asked:

>Is there an easy way to get a full list of the musuems
>with World Wide Web servers?... I'm
>intrigued by what I see and am curious to know if other
>musuems have Web servers.

I'm in the process of putting together that sort of information. I'd
also like to know how many museums are on local bboards.

If there is already a complete source for this type of info I'd like
to know. We do have lists of CD ROMS etc. but I haven't seen
a museum guide to what's on the Internet.

For those who will be in New York on July 12, ArtNet, your spot in
cyberspace, will debut at HERE. Details when we figure out what we're
doing. (Gosh, was that an ad I just posted?)

Robbin Murphy
NYU/Museum Studies