From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:13:38 -0400
(For the record I had to look up these titles from my vague memories,
IMDB.com rules!)

The silliest example I have seen in a recent movie, Head Over Heels, in
which the main character is a paintings conservator at the Met, where they
all sit around this big canvas like it was a table, drinking coffee and
eating lunch and she is replacing a face in a Carravagio with that of
Freddy Prinze Jr.'s character. The most accurate part I could tell was that
they were wearing lab coats.

There was the movie (Chances Are)  in which Cybill Shephard is the curator
of the First Ladies exhibit at the Smithsonian, in which she uses her own
earrings for the Jackie mannequin. real diamonds of course.

Elizabeth Walton
www.clotheslinejournal.com