From:
Jeremiah Gallay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 23:50:07 -0400
Hi-

I worked on a math exhibit at the Maryland Science Center a few years ago--
I believe this is the exhibit some of the others are referring to.  It was
written up in the Exhibitionist in 1995, when we finished producing the
show.  We made two versions of the exhibit--one was permanent for the MSC
and the other traveled.  There are lots of interactive components to the
show--the soap film dippers as mentioned, mapping problems, Fibonacci
numbers, etc.  You can contact me off-list if you like, or you can contact
the exhibits department at the MD Science Center.  (I no longer work
there.)  Hope this will be of some help!

-Jer Gallay