From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 13:43:47 -0600
How does listing your collections in a public accessible database cause
your collections to be insecure?  For that matter, if your collections
indexes are searchable on say, the Internet, how does that make them
insecure?  I don't understand your reasoning.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar