From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:07:25 +1300
http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/travel1.htm

Ellen,

Global Museum's Travel section has extensive Destination Guides  which
covers all the things you have expressed interest in.  For example:

* Visiting the City
* Museums and Galleries, Religion, Tourist Attractions and Sightseeing,
Children
* Sport
* Equipment and Clothing, Recreation and Fitness, Search By Sport, Spectator
Sport
* Shopping
* Autos and Bikes, Bookshops, Department Stores and Shopping Centres,
Electronic Goods, Fashion-Clothing, Food and Drink, Gifts, Health and
Beauty, Home and Garden, Markets, Music, Speciality, Toys, Model and Games
Shops
* Local Events
* Concerts, Exhibitions, Festivals, Major Events
* Dining, Drinking and Entertainment
* Bars, Cafes and Nightlife, Restaurants, Stage and Screen

The direct URL address is  http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/travel1.htm
and simply click on the white text that says 'Destination Guides', or you
can go through the title URL http://www.globalmuseum.org

I am sure you will find this of use in your travel planning

best wishes
Roger