From:
Jolly Roger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:05:05 PDT
Sorry you feel that way Friedrich!  This has NOT been the response from others who have contacted me personally since the posting.  My message was in turn in a response to a line of  communciation on Museum-L

I too get large postings from time to time from this and other lists.  It was NOT the intent to inconvenience any list members but might I suggest that the content of an organised museum tour has equal validity to some of the postings we get on Museum-L

Roge