From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:03:34 -0800
Hi, Garet --

Have you taken a look at the files of uploaded policy documents and statements on MuseDocs?  You might find what you're looking for without waiting until folks have returned from their holiday or, possibly more likely, recovered from the recent unpleasantness ;-)

Go to:

If you're not a MuseDocs member, go to groups.yahoo.com and specify MuseDocs as the group you want to join and you'll be confirmed as a member by return mail.  Gayle and I moderate messages that go out to the group so mailboxes don't fill up with spam and off-topic stuff.

Happy T-Day to all and to all a G'Night.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI

Blogging at: http://alms-jact.blogspot.com/
and
http://judyct.wordpress.com/

"The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning."
- Mark Twain in a letter to George Bainton, 10/15/1888