From:
"Lucas, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:13:50 -0700
Curator: The Museum Journal is now published through a partnership of
California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, California, and AltaMira
Press, Walnut Creek, California. Due to the transfer of the journal to its
new home at the Academy of Sciences, we are running behind with the issues
for this year. The first issue is at the printer, and the second will follow
close behind. We anticipate catching up by early next year. Subscribers will
receive all issues for which they have paid. We apologize for this delay,
and wish to thank everyone for their patience and continued interest during
this transition.

For subscription information or inquiries, please contact Linda Benson,
301-456-3366, ext. 5702, fax 301-459-2118, 4720 Boston Way, Lanham, MD
20706.

For manuscript submission guidelines, please contact Pam Lucas, Managing
Editor, at 925-938-7243, e-mail [log in to unmask] To submit a
manuscript for consideration for publication in Curator, please send 6
copies with a disk containing the text to:

CURATOR: THE MUSEUM JOURNAL
Attn: Manuscript submissions
1630 North Main Street, Suite 367
Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Curator is a peer-reviewed journal. Manuscript submissions may undergo peer
review.

Museum-L" (without the quotes).