From:
Kirsten Buchner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:45:20 -0600
[log in to unmask] writes:
>Have any of you tested your floorplans and other wayfinding aids with
>visitors?

Hi Ellen,

Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum has conducted many studies of both
its floor plans and wayfinding aids.  In fact, we are currently testing
the maps and signs for our new wing, which just opened on January 8th.
Please call me or Britt Raphling if you are interested in getting copies
of these reports.

Kirsten Buchner, Evaluator
Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum
1300 South Lake Shore Drive