From:
"John M. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 14:02:44 -0500
A small historical museum in northwestern Indiana (near Chicago)
is looking for a railroad expert to help identify photographs in
their collection.  The photographs were acquired by bequest from
a former long-time employee of the "Grand Trunk" Canadian National
Railroad.  There are approximately 36 cubic feet of materials, with
photographs of locomotives of every description.

If anyone knows how this museum might locate someone qualified and
willing to assist them with the identification process, please let
me know.

Thanks in advance,
Jmh

John M. Harris                      [log in to unmask]
Local History Services              (317) 232-4591   (work)
Indiana Historical Society          (317) 233-3109   (FAX)
    *All opinions expressed are my own and not my employer's.*