From:
Lora T Brueck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 07:49:18 -0500
I am looking for gallery hardware to be used to hang artwork from so we
don't have to nail into the wall.  The only type I have been able to find
is the Walker system, but it seems somewhat complicated to attach the
artwork to. Can anyone suggest an alternative or comment on the Walker
system?  Please reply to me personally. I appreciate your help.

Lora Brueck
Special Collections Librarian
Gordon Library
Worcester Polytechnic Institute