From:
Christina Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 10:10:04 -0700
You can use my E-Mail address:  only a few of us currently have E-Mail but I
would be happy to forward any post to the appropriate person for you.

We do have a web page!  URL is http://www.lexicom.ab.ca:80/~glenbow

Thanks!

Christina Simpson
Co-ordinator of Evaluation/Results Monitoring
Glenbow
Calgary, Alberta