From:
Laura Russman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:44:35 -0400
Hello Listers!

I am on the Survey Committee for the National Emerging Museum Professionals Network. Every year we release a survey that helps us get a better understanding of who exactly makes up the EMP Community. Please take a few moments to answer the survey linked at the end of this message!

If you're unsure who qualifies as an "Emerging Museum Professional," please read our definition below:

We find the word “emerging” is subjective and means different things to different people. It can not be defined by a length of time, level of education, title, or position. With constant advances and changes in the museum profession, one might consider themself constantly “emerging” as they continually learn, grow, and develop new interests and skills. As long as you are looking to move onward and upward, you can consider yourself as “emerging,” even if you have been in the field 15 years.  If you are exactly where you want to be and aren’t seeking further advancement in your career, then you are no longer “emerging” and can now be considered an established professional.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYMHYmuxBf8W8_zn05RfkTd9hoi10ztZH25HXINbeFDj6oSg/viewform

Thank you for your participation!
Laura