From:
Jennifer Schlobohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:33:20 -0500
Dear list members,
I am a recent grad of Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, NY who is in the
market for a job in museum work on the east coast starting in the fall. I
have a B.A. in Art History and speak German fluently, having spent a year
in Munich.  Although I would prefer working in an art museum, I am quite
flexible and would be happy to accept a position in a non-art related
museum, should I possess the proper qualifications.
My most recent experience includes working as a research and editing
assistant to the curator of prints and drawings at the Frances Lehman Loeb
Art Center at Vassar.  I have been responsible for a number of activities
including the handling and care of over 9,000 works on paper in our print
room, the management of our database, conducting research for upcoming
exhibitions and editing materials for publication.
I possess excellent organizational skills, have experience working with a
number of word processing programs, am incredibly patient and have a good
eye for detail.
I would be more than happy to send a resume and cover letter elaborating on
my skills and related experiences to any parties who feel their musuem may
benefit by my addition to their staff.  Related correspondences and/or
advice on this matter are indeed welcome.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Jennifer Schlobohm

"I got nervous, she got sexy."