From:
Nat Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:25:50 GMT
2000 Glasgow Lives is a 3 year project by the Open Museum, Glasgow's
outreach section, to create a series of multimedia and on-line
exhibitions for the Millenium, telling the story of the city through the
individual life stories of its citizens. It will look at a variety of
themes, including future aspirations as well as past experiences, and
draw upon a diverse mixture of backgrounds and ages.

We need help. We need to here from people who have Glasgow connections,
who might want to contribute their life stories, from people who would
like to work as volunteer researchers, and from people who have
particular issues or areas of interest they think should be included.

Further details are available from [log in to unmask]