From:
Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:45:28 +0000
He Everybody,
at long last the awaited event is in the finishing stages. I see this as
being a limited edition, and would REALLY appreciate your opinions - I
work in museums, I can take it!
The connection from the St Andrews Museum website can wait until the kinks
are ironed out of this, so if you find anything unwieldy, or unmanagable,
let me know.
It's late and I want to go home now, so here is the address. ENJOY!
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~et9/fishbase.htm - from now on known as
Fishbase website. A couple more things to add, but this is a good start.
Hope to here from you, from near and far: whether 5,000 miles away or just
along the road a bit, if you can't get to the museum, the exhibition is
always open!
We aim to please!
I look forward to hearing from you,
Erika Topolewska.