From:
Dawn Scher Thomae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:30:21 -0500
Kathy:  The Museum Studies Certificate Program, through UW-Milwaukee and
taught by museum professionals at the Milwaukee Public Museum, leans
heavily toward Anthropology since most of the staff have advanced
anthropology degrees.  Half of the students in the program are from the
UW-Milwaukee Anthropology Program.  You can access more information
about the program at www.uwm.edu/Dept/museumstudies.

Dawn Scher Thomae
Coordinator, Museum Studies Program
and
Collections Manager/Associate Curator-Anthropology
Milwaukee Public Museum