From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:31:16 -0400
For awhile, LL Bean sold an unstructured unisex one without lapels (in
effect, a cardigan style in plain blue cotton), and we bought a number on
sale, had them imprinted with our logo and name.  Five years later, we're
still using them, and the way they fade after cleaning helps their
appearance.  Our volunteer guides are proud to wear them.

Blazers are excellent, but perhaps a good quality of loose-fitting cardigan
might be another choice.

Ross Weeks Jr.