From:
Susan Wageman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:03:38 -0700
I have had several responses to my AAM session idea, "Collaboration Within:
planning grant requests and programs together." (This would be about how
development and program staff can collaboratively work together, in program
planning and grant  proposal development.) I have heard from development,
consultant and foundation people who are interested in participating on
this panel.

I have heard from non-development people who want to know more about
improving communication with development, but none who expressed interest
in serving on the panel.

Are there any program people on this list who have a good collaborative
relationship with development staff? Would you be interested in sharing
your success? I'd like to present this point of view, if possible.

Susan B.F. Wageman
Grants and Research Manager                  (408) 279-7178
The Tech Museum of Innovation                (408) 918-0253 fax
145 West San Carlos Street                    [log in to unmask]
San Jose, California  95113                   http://www.thetech.org