Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:58:58 -0600
Andrew,
i think you've done us all a valuable service.  many of us are faced with
developing/planning or evaluating someone else's planning of a web site for
our institution.  the various elements - loading, theme, consistency, etc.,
are important for every website (and brochure as well).  THANKS for taking the
time to detail how to evaluate, construct and compose.
linn