From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 22:18:39 -0500
I see that there are twelve Icelanders on the list (you all have the same
email provider!!)  I wonder if one of you can help me get in touch with
Petrun Petersdottir via email. She is presently in Copenhagen, but I need
her Icelandic email address so I can communicate with her (messages are
being forwarded to her from Iceland).  Thank you very much in advance,
please respond offlist (and my aplologies to the rest of the list).

Suzanne Quigley